Saturday 21 August 2010

Grunge Glamour Knits

 "Slouchy Knits please elegant evening skirts: it's a modern mass up" Vogue, Sep 2010

Louis Vutton a/w 2010
Marc Jacobs a/w 2010
Do it Yourself (DIY)

To follow this modern grunge look dig out an old favourite or source one from your local charity shop. Alternatively, you can Do it Yourself by signing up to Ravelry. This online knit community host a range of patterns that can be downloaded for free. Further support is offered through visual how-to instructions and video demonstrations. 

I hope to try this out soon and have selected my top two patterns to replicate this look. I love the idea of making a jumper like this, as I know I would wear it forever. I'll update my progress...
Aran Knit via Ravelry
Aran Knit via Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment